Generally plaster finished walls with emulsion paint finish in RAL 9010.
Carpet finish to be provided and installed by the tenant. The tenant will not remove or replace the carpet finish, within 1 year of occupation, in order to comply with BREEAM requirements. The office floors are provided with medium duty fully encapsulated metal faced raised access flooring with minimum 100mm clear access void complying with latest MOB PF2 PS medium grade standards and includes all necessary fire breaks and closure details around the perimeter and columns and earth bonding.
Office areas to have a 600mmx600mm metal faced micro-perforated tile suspended ceilings, with perimeter plasterboard margin. The tiles are SAS International – System 130, 15/16, 600 x 600 metal perforated 1522, RAL 9010 20% with black acoustic fleece and 16mm acoustic inlay. Finished floor to suspended ceiling level dimension will be approximately 2750mm. The ceiling tiles have an acoustic performance of NRC 0.80.
Recesses for blinds are incorporated between the plasterboard margin and the metal pressing adjacent to the curtain walling. Blinds to be provided and installed by the tenant to the following specification:
Decor 370 Premier Roller Blind System from Solar Contracts:
- Manufacturer: decor systems
- Web: www.decorsystems.co.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)30 3030 0120
- Product reference: Decor 370 Premier Roller Blind System
- Type: Decor Signature anti-glare fabric. Non-screen fabric with 3% openness for North and East elevations and 1% openness for South and West elevations.
- Colour: Stone Grey with Shading Coefficient of 0.44 – colour TBC by client
- Hardware colour: Silver
- Operation: Manual bead chain with multi-stop controller
- Bottom bar: Exposed aluminium
- Accessories: Multi-stop position clutch to enable the all blind to be held at pre-determined heights for aesthetic appearance, multi-stop chain holder and return pulley
- Other requirements: Minimum 5 year warranty for hardware and fabric
The tenant will not remove or replace the suspended ceiling, within 1 year of occupation, in order to comply with BREEAM requirements.
The tenant will be responsible for providing their own fittings, unless otherwise stated. In order for the developer to achieve BREEAM ‘Excellent’, the tenant is requested to take notice of the below measures, which could help reduce the tenant’s future environmental impact for the building. The following items are recommendations and not compulsory, but can help to reduce environmental impact:
All office equipment, domestic scale white good and other small powered equipment could be A or A+ rated in accordance with the following:
For new office computers:
For white goods including refrigerator/ freezer: