- Not to do anything on the Premises or the Building which may cause annoyance nuisance damage inconvenience to the occupiers of the remainder of the Building or any adjoining or neighbouring property or which may prejudice the character or value of the Building as residential apartments.
- Not to use any television radio record or tape player or other device for the reproduction of sound or any washing machine spin dryer or other domestic appliance or other apparatus of any kind so as to cause annoyance nuisance or inconvenience to the other occupiers of the Estate.
- Not to hold any political religious charitable or other meeting on the Premises or to use the Premises for dancing music or singing lessons or practice providing that this clause shall not prohibit prayer meetings twice daily over a period of seven days following the funeral of the Tenant.
- Not to use the Premises for any auction or sale or for any activity which is dangerous offensive noxious illegal or immoral.
- To keep all windows of the Premises suitably screened or curtained in white/cream or alternatively must be lined in white/cream and not to throw anything out of the windows of the Premises.
- Not to install or erect any external lighting sun blinds or structure or apparatus or equipment in front of or elsewhere outside the exterior of the Premises.
- Not to shake any mats or carpets outside the Premises.
- Not to overload or strain any part of the Premises or Estate or set up any machinery or apparatus thereon other than the usual domestic appliances.
- Not to reside or permit any other person to reside in the Premises unless the floors are covered with underlay with suitable sound deadening properties.
- To arrange for the suppression of all electrical equipment used on the Premises so as to prevent interference with radio and television reception in the remainder of the Estate.
- Not to fix any radio or television aerial or satellite dish or other item to the exterior of the Premises or Estate.
- Not to obstruct or leave any article or thing on the Common Parts.
- When using the Common Parts to do so as quietly as possible and especially between the hours of 11pm and 7am and not to allow any person or child under the Tenants control to loiter or play on the Common Parts so as to be an annoyance nuisance or inconvenience to the occupiers of the remainder of the Estate.
- Not to permit any laundry to be hung or spread out in any part of the curtilage or grounds of the Estate or from any window or balcony or other exterior parts of the Premises so as to be visible from any part of the Estate of any adjoining property.
- Save as permitted under the terms of this lease not to park any vehicle on the Common Parts.
- Not to litter the Common Parts and to deposit all rubbish and litter only in the refuse container provided for that purposes as notified from time to time by the Landlord.
- Not to keep pets in the Premises except with the prior written consent of the Landlord (which will not be unreasonably withheld) but which consent may be withdrawn at any time if such pet causes a nuisance or annoyance to the Landlord or other owners or occupiers of other apartments within the Estate.
- The Landlord and the Management Company reserve the right to make such other rules and regulations from time to time (either in addition to or by way of variation of or substitution for these rules and regulations or any of them) as they may deem necessary or expedient for the management care and cleanliness of the Estate or for securing the safety comfort and convenience of the occupiers of and visitors to Apartments and any such rules and regulations as aforesaid shall be deemed to be incorporated herein.