How Do I... Use the Facilities Portal
The facilities portal has been implemented to ensure that ALL information relating to the buildings common services are easily available and that any issues with any of the common services may be logged efficiently whilst keeping all parties, occupiers, contractors and facilities team updated.
To access the portal
- Follow the link - http://office3spphelp.zendesk.com
- Enter your user name - This is your email address.
- Enter your password - If you have forgotten this please follow the 'forgotten password' link.
- You are now logged into the portal.
- Click on make a request.
- Once you have completed your request, press submit.
Submitting a request
There are two main ways for you to input requests into the helpdesk;
- Simply provide full details by email to helpdesk@Office3SPPHelp.info
Via the Portal
Web based access has now been enabled allowing all users to;
- Make requests
- Edit requests - Made by you or any other within your organization.
- Review correspondents relating to your request.
- Comment on your request.
- Close your request.
Required details either by email or portal when logging a request
Please ensure you include full details for example;
- Too Hot/Cold - Provide level of change required e.g. 1 or 2 degrees
- Access Control adjustment -Name of user - Level of access required - request is for new user/amendment/deletion.
- Light out in common areas - Include location
Searching the portal
- Log onto the portal
- Click on facilities portal
- Use the search bar inserting key words for the subject matter you are looking for
- Any documents held will then list by relevance for your review
So as to ensure that access can be granted to a wider audience but in a controlled manner. You can add any one or all of the below to each user.
An example may be;
- You would like your facilities/M&E contractor to have access to H&S & compliance data but not financials = Pinnacle
- You would like to give access to your utilities data to your utilities consultant but not financials, H&S & Stat Compliance = Utilities
- You would like your in house management team to have access all areas = Pinnacle + Financials + Utilities
Pinnacle - For all to see
- Health & safety Risk Assessments
- Statutory Compliance
Financial - For more specific review
- Service charge
Utilities - For more specific review
Forgotten password - Please click on the forgotten password button on the log in page and a link will be sent to your registered email address
Change my password - Please follow on screen prompt from the log in page.
Password - Your password must be at least 6 characters and have alphanumeric complexity, with at least one non-alphanumeric character.
Site Security - The portal benefits from the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL), a cryptographic protocol that provides secure communications over the Internet. By using SSL, all sessions to the portal are encrypted as you are directed to a secure HTTP site.